See All Of My Listings Here

Thursday, August 5, 2010

More Signs of Action

In the past two months I have been able to generate offers on properties that I have been marketing for well in excess of 12 months. While these offers have not been fantastic, they are still offers when before I had none. As I monitor the industrial market in the Inland Empire I am now beginning to see a lot of the low hanging fruit being plucked from the tree. The time is now my friends. The market is bottoming. Who know how long it will last? Not I. One thing I can say is real estate is just like any other commodity. It is priced based upon supply and demand. For the past two years demand has been very weak, so prices have been very low. Now, it seems that demand is starting to come back, at least for the very low priced properties. But as these low priced properties get snatched up, there is only one way for prices to go, and that is back up. I don't see this happening quickly, but it will happen in the 12-18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment