See All Of My Listings Here

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Need Listings!

Today I have been focusing on getting a new listing or two. I typically have anywhere from 10-20 quality listings that I service, but now I am down to about five. In the past several months my partners and I have leased or sold just about everything we have listed, and in many cases we represented both the property owner and the buyer or tenant. When I list a property, I push it hard. I have a database of thousands of local business and property owners that I regularly call, e-mail and send letters to. I also spend a lot of time walking door to door, passing out brochures. We like to think that we are one of the most aggresive industrial marketing teams in the Inland Empire. If you have a property that you need leased or sold give me call at 909-974-4054

No comments:

Post a Comment