See All Of My Listings Here

Friday, April 30, 2010

Wrapping Up The Week

Another typical day in the office today. I am set to close an escrow a week from today and have been coordinating all of the last minute details between the buyer, seller and escrow to make sure that we close on time. Even the easy ones are never really easy, something always seems to pop up. But as my old boss Rick John used to say, "if it was easy everyone would do it." In this case everyone is cooperating and everything should work out fine. I'll post details of the deal once it is closed.

I also met with a new client this morning and showed him a very nice 10,000 square foot building that is for lease at only $.35 per square foot. He was pretty excited considering his current landlord has him paying $.60 per square foot for 5,000 square feet. He now has an opportunity to double the amount of space he has at almost the same monthly rent. How sweet is that?

Just to make things interesting, as I was sitting here typing I  got a call from a guy who wants to put a marijuana co-op in one of the multi-tenant properties that I do the leasing for. Most property owners will avoid these guys like the plague, and my owners probably will too. I'll call them and ask but most owners just don't want their properties associated with that use. The legality of them is still questionable, even though this guy insists that he is totally legit. What do you think? If anything comes of it I will let you know.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment