See All Of My Listings Here

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hot Deal and a Hot Comp

In my post below I mention a lease on a 10,000 square foot building in Ontario that I am doing that starts at only $.35 per square foot gross. Well, there is a 15,000 square foot building in this complex that I think the owner would do the same deal on. Here are the terms I just negotiated on the 10,000: Three year term. Two months free rent up front. Year one $.35 gross. Year two $.37 gross. Year 3 $.39 gross. Three year option to renew with only $.01 psf increases. This is a nice tilt up building in Ontario with a yard. Call me at 909-974-4054 for more details.

This will give you an idea of how cheap properties out in the eastern Inland Empire are going for.
420 Harley Knox Blvd. Perris
84,201 square feet.
Sold for $45.00 per square foot!

This building was being marketed for sale at $65.00 per square foot. Just goes to show that sometimes making that low ball offer can pay off.

This is a +/- five year old concrete tilt up building!

No comments:

Post a Comment