See All Of My Listings Here

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Other Inland Empire

It turns out there is another Inland Empire. I found it on google just like I find most everything it seems. This one is up near Spokane, WA I found a couple of companies up there and added them to my e-mail list. Last October one of them responded to a quarterly market report that I had sent out. They asked if I had one for the Seattle market as they were thinking of expanding there. The company I work for, Grubb & Ellis has over 100 offices nationwide. Reports on almost every major market in the country are available on our company website http://www.grubb-ellis.com/  Today, that company contacted me again saying they were starting to look in the Seattle area for 50,000 - 100,000 square feet. I went to my Manager Dave Burback who knew right who to call in Seattle and before you know it I was sending out a great referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment