See All Of My Listings Here

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two New Transactions to Report

Last week I completed two different transactions.
The first, which is the top building shown on the right was a 10,000 square foot lease deal in Ontario. I represented the tenant, Mark Robinson of Performance Water Jet, Inc. Mark responded to one of my e-mail blasts and got an absolutely smoking deal on this property. Special thanks to Stefan Smith of Dale Fowler Real Estate who represented the Owner.

The second deal was a 8,750 square foot sale deal in San Jacinto. This property was a formal equipment rental yard and featured 4 roll up doors, a wash bay and a 2.2 acre fenced yard. This property was a Citibank foreclosure. Buyer Dale Dondel is a local off road race car builder. My partner Bob Griffith and I represented Citibank while I also represented the buyer.

Call me for the comp on either of these deals at 909-974-4054

No comments:

Post a Comment