See All Of My Listings Here

Friday, May 14, 2010

Networking with a 3PL

Today I received a call from Don Armstrong, the Director of Marketing for Third Party Logistics (3PL) providor NAL Syncreon. NAL is based out of Chicago, IL but maintains a +/- 155,000 square foot facility in Fontana, CA Like a lot of us right now NAL's business is down a little and about half of their Fontana facility is sitting empty. Knowing that sometimes a broker like myself might come across a company that prefers to distribute via a 3PL as opposed to doing it themselves Don gave me a call. Our conversation really made me think. For some companies a 3PL could really be the way to go, allowing you to focus more attention on designing, marketing and producing your product and less time being a shipping and distribution company. 3PL rates depend a lot on how many different times they have to handle your product but most will custom tailor a program specifically for you. If you're interested in speaking with Don contact me for his information.

2 comments:

  1. Your work of posting is so nice. I really appreciate to you for write this blog those user who need it thanks for share.
    Chicago Third Party Warehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete